Become a member
• Have a club member to sponsor you.
• Come to a few meetings and find out more about Rotary.
• Your sponsor submits your name and biography to the board.
• The board approves you.
• Your sponsor and other members will talk to you about the privileges, finanacial cost,
and responsibilities of Rotary Club membership.
• Your sponsor will ask you to fill out an application card, and get your permission
to publish your name and proposed business classification to the Club.
• Your name will be presented to the Club. If no objections are received by the board
within ten days, you are elected a member upon payment of the admission fee.
• You are inducted into Rotary during a meeting.