Assumes responsibility for all Club Service activities. Supervises and coordinates the work of committees appointed for particular aspects of Club Service.
Devises and carries out plans to assist the members of the Club to en- gage in Vocational Service projects and in the daily practice of Vocational Service in business or professional life. Supervises and coordinates the work of any committees appointed for particular aspects of Vocational service..
Assumes responsibility for the Club’s Community Service activities. supervises and coordinates the work of committees appointed for particular aspects of Community Service.
Has the responsibility to educate the membership about the work of Rotary International and supervise donations to the foundation.
Supervises the club's initiatives to reach out to, and help, our community's young people are:
• The Classroom Angel Program that provides school supplies, tutoring, field trip and in-class assistance to the administration and teachers of north shore schools.
• Distribution of dictionaries to every third-grader
• Distribution of fiction and non-fiction books to every child in grades one through six
• Distribution of backpacks, crayons, pencils and other supplies to elementary schools
• Awarding a prize to the student in each grade in each elementary school who writes the best book review
• Tutoring students in reading
Assumes responsibility for the International Service activities of the Club. Supervises and coordinates the work of any committees appointed for particular aspects of International Service.
Avenues of Service